Organization of Latino Actuaries Scholarship
The Organization of Latino Actuaries (OLA) furthers its mission of increasing the number of Latino actuaries by awarding scholarships to US-based Latinos. The scholarship program will assist actuarial candidates with financial assistance and will give them opportunities to network with credentialed actuaries and actuarial recruiters. The scholarship program has four parts that address various needs
- The Organization of Latino Actuaries Scholarship
- Up to $5,000.00
- Supplemental Questions
- ENTERING FRESHMAN ONLY: Please upload a PDF of your official SAT or ACT Score Report. Please make sure your name appears on the document you are uploading.
- If you have taken actuarial exams, please upload your exam grade slip(s) here
- Upload your grade slip(s) here.
- Please upload a PDF of your VEE credit grade slip.
- Have you attended or are you scheduled to attend any actuarial programs? If yes, please list host university.
- Please upload a PDF of your resume
- Please list the name and email address of a current teacher, professor or employer in the math, actuarial science, economics or finance field.
- Personal Statement Questionnaire
- Is there anything else you would like the committee to consider when reviewing your application?
- Please describe how you support the Latinx community.
- What steps have you taken to become an actuary?
- Why are you a great candidate for the New York Life internship?
- Why are you interested in becoming an actuary?
- APPLICATION REVIEW: 1. Please return to your general application at this time and make sure that you have included all of the transcripts that have been requested. Failure to do so could leave you at a disadvantage in comparison to other candidates who included the information. 2. Please also review your answers to the questions on clubs, internships, work experience, exams etc. They should be complete and accurate. Failure to do so could leave you at a disadvantage in comparison to other candidates who included all of the required information. I have reviewed the items mentioned above for accuracy and completeness.
- Show 3 more